Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Travis - Taco Tour stop #53 - Taco Fajita - 1004 S Meridian - Round 2

So lately we've been on a bit of a kick to revisit some places. I mentioned awhile back that we had went back to Los Compadres and I'm glad we did.  Another place that has been sticking in my mind is Taco Fajita.  Now the other 2 dorks have actually been back multiple times and they've said that the service has been improving (specifically the wait) and the tacos continue to be very tasty.  If you take a look back at my previous review of them, you'll see that while their tacos were pretty good, we had an unacceptable wait (in my opinion).  Here's my review from last time.


I'm not going to take the time to review each individual taco again this time around.  So I'll keep this pretty brief.  I got 6 tacos this time and a variety of several of their options. So good!  Taco Fajita is climbing my list of favorites for sure after this visit.  Their tacos are very tasty and their salsas are very good also.  The service this time around was way more acceptable as we all got our tacos in a very timely manner.  So I think they're stepping up their game and you should definitely go check them out.

I still need to try the machete which has become a little famous - but I stuck with the tacos this time around.  Everything came out great and I'm definitely a fan of their food.  The staff is friendly and the value is very good.  Bonus for me is the location is reasonably convenient - although admittedly it IS very close to Pollo Express.  But that's okay, Taco Fajita will continue to get my business - especially as long as they keep up the good work on the timely service!

I'm revising my 5 taco ratings based on this visit:

Food Taste:
Value:
Cleanliness:
Service:
Overall:
Likelihood to return:

No comments:

Post a Comment