Search This Blog

Friday, July 21, 2017

Another goes down to PE

Today we went to Lalos Express on south Seneca. It appears to be an old Taco stick building. 

There was a nice sized menu to choose from. Obviously I stuck with the tacos. I ordered 4 to start with and a Pineapple Jarritos to wash it all down. 

After a short wait, my tacos were done. I started with the chicken taco. There was a lot of meat in the taco and it was HOT! That was the highlight of that taco. It wasn't bad but it just didn't have anything amazing to tell you about. 

Then I devoured my ground beef taco. It was actually pretty yummy. Usually ground beef is a tad boring and lacking in flavor but they did a fantastic job. The meat was nice and tender and had awesome flavor. 

Before we get to the next 2 tacos, there is apparently a language barrier. I ordered the next tacos light on the pico. I think they added extra...

The al Pastor was quite delicious. The meat was nice and tender and there was a fair amount of it on the taco. 

The fish taco had entirely too much ranch sauce on it. The fish tasted like they put fish sticks on a taco and covered them in ranch. They didn't taste like Walmart fish sticks. Maybe a tad classier like Target fish sticks. 

I am sure y'all are sick of hearing about this but Pollo Express is only a mile up the road. When I am in this part of town, there is no questions, I am going to PE. 

The exception to that would be if I wanted a ground beef taco. That was pretty delicious. 

Service- 🌮🌮🌮
Quality of food- 🌮🌮🌮
Amount of meat on each taco- 🌮🌮🌮
Overall value- 🌮🌮🌮

Overall experience- 🌮🌮🌮

No comments:

Post a Comment