Search This Blog

Thursday, July 6, 2017

My late review of Gorditas Express

Sorry for getting a tad behind on my reviews. Here is my review of Gorditas Express. 

I went with the Al Pastor, chicken, green chili pork and desebarada. 

The al pastor taco was somehow dry but tender at the same time. It was an odd experience but the flavor was pretty good. 

The chicken was nice and tender and had great flavor. 

I waited too long to write my review so I don't recall the details of the desebarada other than it being yummy. 

The green chili pork was great the first bite. Then the slimy green sauce got old quickly. I wouldn't order it again. 

I would like to say that I would come back but let's be super realistic, Pollo Express is only about 5 minutes away. Pretty decent stop. 

Service- 🌮🌮🌮
Quality of food- 🌮🌮🌮
Amount of meat on each taco- 🌮🌮🌮🌮
Overall value- 🌮🌮🌮🌮

Overall experience- 🌮🌮🌮

No comments:

Post a Comment