Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Tacos Y Mas

This weeks taco tour has been complicated by my inability to go Wednesday and Travis' inability to go Friday. Naturally, as had to improvise. 

The old man got a little pissy when I informed him we were eating at Tacos Y Mas at Kellogg and Oliver because he would have to travel the entire 12 minutes from his house to eat. The drive must have been nearly unbearable. 

I arrived first and was tired of waiting on the slowpokes so I ordered an al Pastor and carne asada taco while I waited. 

They brought out chips and salsa while I waited. Their menu includes chicken, carne asada, barbacoa, lengua, al Pastor, chorizo, buche?, and ground beef tacos. They are all priced at $2.25/taco. 

I started with the al Pastor. It must say, it is delicious. Plenty of meat in the taco and it was nice and flavorful. 

The carne asada was pretty decent but was a tad tough. 

The chicken had pretty decent flavor and was likely the best is the bunch. The meat was tender and flavorful. 

The chorizo just wasn't delicious. There was something about it that I just didn't like. I ate 2 bites and couldn't finish it...

I really wanted to like this place as it is close to work but for some reason, I am just not a huge fan. I may be back but it would only be for the Al Pastor and chicken tacos. 



No comments:

Post a Comment