Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Bonus Content! Bionic Burger excursion!

Yeah yeah, it's a taco blog. I don't care - I made the blog so I can do what I want. ;-)

So we've hit two taco places that I'm not thrilled about and neither one had Mtn Dew, so I needed a break.  Burgers!  Shon mentioned Bionic Burger... It's sort of an inside joke in my family but I actually hadn't been there for like 20+ years.  What the heck, let's give it a shot.  Immediately I was pleased with a wide selection on the menu so I picked the Texi burger.  I highly recommend it.  Meat, cheese, barbeque sauce, bacon - hard to go wrong there!  Oh and they have really good fries! Fresh cut, a little bit of peel left on them - man, this hit the spot!

OH, and they have Mountain Dew! In fact, they have one of those cool touch-screen fountains. I hadn't seen a Pepsi one yet - so this was a welcome sight.  Good times - it even shows video of the drink going down when you hit pour!  Needless to say, I'm easily entertained.

I'll keep this short and sweet - go to Bionic Burger.  Good burgers, good fries, very fast service, and Mountain Dew!

Peace out - tacos coming sooooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment