Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Not at all on topic but apparently that's a theme here now!

Since Travis has the attention span of a squirrel and decided that we could review anything that goes in your mouth, today I decided to review Haribo Happy Cherries.

These delicious gummy cherries have the appearance of 2 cherries with connected stems.

There are so many ways you can eat them. Since they are bite size, you can just pop the whole thing into your mouth. You can also eat just the stem, one of the cherries or both cherries.

They have a fantastic flavor, cherry, and make for a great snack. They pair well with cheap whiskey and Cherry Dr. Pepper.

My kiddos love them and so do I. Overall, for a cheap snack, I rate them 4/5 smiles. I will certainly buy them again.

😃😃😃😃

No comments:

Post a Comment