Search This Blog

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Uno Mas, yes please!

When it comes to food trucks, I tend to share Bob Belcher's opinion of "idiots in trucks selling food to idiots on the ground".

I have had a slight change in that view after today's experience at Uno Mas.

We decided to hit Uno Mas today as they were at the Wichita Gun Club's anniversary open house. I love tacos nearly as much as the WGC so this was a perfect fit.

I looked over the menu and saw that there was a nice selection of tacos and after some deep thought, ordered 4 tacos. I went with the Chorizo, Baja Fish, Al Pastor and Breakfast tacos.

It only took about 5 minutes for them to hand craft my order. They came out looking and smelling delicious.

I absolutely devoured these tacos. All of the meat was flavorful, tender and delicious in every way. Please accept my apology for bot providing any pictures of today's meal. The tacos didn't last long enough to take a photo.

The Baja Fish was awesome. The fish was cooked perfectly, nicely seasoned and lime crema was fantastic.

The Al Pastor was absolutely delicious and likely the best al pastor taco I have had.

The chorizo had a nice spice to it but was not overwhelming. Usually chorizo is on the greasy side but not at Uno Mas.

The breakfast taco was a new thing to me and I enjoyed it. I think tacos are definitely better than burritos for breakfast!

After downing these tacos, I saw Travis with this orangeish taco that looked amazing so I went back for the Adovo Chicken taco. It came out quickly and was absolutely amazing.

In total, I spent too much money on tacos and that is absolutely ok in this instance. I now feel sleepy but it's time to sell some cars!

Gun Club- 🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮
Service- 🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮
Quality of food- 🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮
Amount of meat on each taco- 🌮🌮🌮🌮
Overall value- 🌮🌮🌮🌮
Overall experience- 🌮🌮🌮🌮

No comments:

Post a Comment