Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

I don't speak Spanish but I do love some Los Pinos

Today we visited Los Pinos on W Douglas. They are a tiny restaurant with limited seating. Luckily, I arrived on time and was able to score a table. 

After the other two showed up, late, we each ordered beef, pork, barbacoa and al pastor tacos. 

While waiting we devoured a basket of chips with their delicious homemade salsa. Our waitress dropped by some sauces for our tacos. 

Once the tacos arrived, I was pleasantly surprised. The tacos 

Al pastor had great seasoning and a nice texture. Al pastor is usually a little more...moist than the meat here but I think the meat being a tad dryer was a good thing. 

I had almost given up on barbacoa tacos as they usually just aren't as delicious as they should be. Today's barbacoa tacos Changed my views. The meat was tender and flavorful. 

The beef and pork tacos were delicious and had great flavor. 

After devouring our first plates of 4, all 3 of us determined that further review was needed. We each ordered addition al pastor and barbacoa tacos. They were absolutely fantastic. 

I will definitely be back. 

Service- 🌮🌮🌮🌮
Quality of food- 🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮
Amount of meat on each taco- 🌮🌮🌮🌮
Overall value- 🌮🌮🌮

Overall experience- 🌮🌮🌮🌮

No comments:

Post a Comment