Search This Blog

Monday, April 3, 2017

Taco Tour Stop #12 - Uno Mas Taco Truck

Last week we made the trek to Uno Mas taco truck. They were at The Wichita Gun Club for an event and we decided that guns and tacos had to be a winning combination.
We were not disappointed!

Despite the drizzly weather, we braved the cool breeze and were greeted with an awesome aroma of tacos, meat, and fried goodness. There were multiple trucks there to choose from, but we stuck to our guns with Uno Mas. (Ha!)

I ordered an Al Pastor, Barbacoa, Carnitas, and Adovo Chicken.


To be fair, I don't remember distinctly which tacos were which (since I'm writing this a week late), however I can tell you that the seasoning on all of the meat was very good and a little surprising considering it was a truck. Something I'd expect from a brick and mortar joint that had been there for a number a years. The pork was tender and juicy. Really you can't go wrong with any of these tacos - they were all very tasty! I normally go for a few bites and then add salsa - but in this case I decided to just forego the salsa because all of the tacos were full of flavor (although I did add some lime juice).



I'm not a huge fan of guacamole, but I did want to try the Avodo chicken even though it had a guacamole cream on it. I'm very glad I did.  The guac flavor was not overpowering - in fact it complemented the taste of the chicken very well. Highly recommend that one as well!

Overall very pleased with this trip, but the tacos ARE $2.50 each - so don't go expecting to get a great value. I could have downed another couple of tacos but decided to spare my wallet this time around. Service was quick and friendly. Definitely a place you should check out!

Out of 5 tacos, here are my ratings:

Food Taste:
Value:
Cleanliness:
Service:
Overall:
Likelihood to return:

No comments:

Post a Comment