Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

I guess I will go again

Today we visited Joe's Oldtown Bar and Grill. We used to come here often but believe it or not, we ate too many tacos and had to take a break.

Joes has $1 on Tuesdays. They are fried flour shells and only come with ground beef.

I ordered four tacos the way I like them, veggieless. I always add some of their delicious homemade salsa to the inside of my taco.

The service is generally pretty slow but today wins at a 30 minute wait for our tacos to arrive.

They have definitely cut down on the amount of meat in the tacos since we were last here but I feel like the used more seasoning in the meat as they had more flavor than usual.

In short, if the tacos were more than $1, I probably wouldn't go back. But they are. So I will. Hopefully it doesn't take so long next time.

Service- 🌮🌮
Quality of food- 🌮🌮🌮🌮
Amount of meat on each taco- 🌮🌮
Overall value- 🌮🌮🌮
Overall experience- 🌮🌮🌮

No comments:

Post a Comment