Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

3 Amigos! One taco per amigo!

Today we planned to visit Mr Taco on 25th street. Upon arriving, I had the realization that I have been in their kitchen before. Needless to say, we aren't eating there. Not now. Not ever. 

Instead we went to the 3 Amigos on N Arkansas. They only have 3 tacos on the menu, asada, barbacoa and al pastor. They are priced reasonable at 1.65/taco.  

I ordered one of each and they arrived a few minutes later. I devoured the first order of tacos. 

The asada was first. Usually steak tacos are lacking flavor and somewhat bland. These had a nice flavor to them and were nice and tender. After a squirt of lime and their magical red taco sauce, this taco was AMAZING. 

The al pastor was next. It has a nice flavor but the meat was a tad dry. 

The barbacoa taco was ok. It wasn't anything special but there was nothing wrong with it. 

After the delicious flavors of the al pastor and asada, I ordered 1 additional al pastor and 2 more asada tacos. They were exactly the same as the first, delicious. 

I will go back but likely just for the asada tacos. The asada tacos are some of the best I have experienced on this tour. 

Service- 🌮🌮🌮
Quality of food- 🌮🌮🌮🌮
Amount of meat on each taco- 🌮🌮🌮🌮
Overall value- 🌮🌮🌮🌮
Overall experience- 🌮🌮🌮


No comments:

Post a Comment