Search This Blog

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Margarita’s Cantina...sober

On December 20th, we went to Margaritas Cantina. They have been around a long time but I don’t think I have ever had their tacos. That will change today. 

Let me start by saying that I have been to Margarita’s many times, some I remember the next day, some I don’t. Usually there are issues with the ticket and customer service isn’t their strong suit. 

The fried flour beef was decent but there wasn’t much meat inside. What meat was there was tender though. Fried flour tacos are usually filled with meat and cheese. This one just doesn’t have that...

No idea what the second taco was but it was a tad on the spicy side. It was some sort of chicken and was on a soft shell. 

The chicken taco in their fried flour shell was the best of the three. There was plenty of meat and it was nice and tender. The thing that they seem to lack here is seasoning. The meat is cooked well, they just forget the part that adds flavor. 


In short, the food was ok. Nothing much to say beyond that. I came hungry and left full...and sober. This place is much more fun at night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment