Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

El Patino

Today we find ourselves back at El Patio on Central. I say back because Shon and I visited once without Travis and since neither of us wrote our reviews as we ate and waited a week before thinking back, we didn't write them...

I ordered a poofy taco, asada, chorizo and barbacoa. 

I started with poofy taco. It is ground beef with some super airy corn shell. 

Then I ate the barbacoa. It wasn't delicious. The meat was chewy and flavorless. There was very little meat in the taco as well. 

The chorizo taco was overwhelmingly flavored but not in a good way. I couldn't get past the flavor...

The asada was the best taco of the bunch but that isn't saying much. Very little meat inside a busted (soft corn) shell. The meat was tender but had no flavor. 

I can see why I couldn't recall this place as the food is nothing worth remembering. 


I won't be back. Not because their food was terrible but because there are so many better options within 10 minutes that you shouldn't even consider stopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment